I, Dilip Kumar founded Sukhibhava with the mission of improving lives of urban poor women through projects like “Better menstrual health”. We educate women in low income groups of Bangalore about menstrual health and provide affordable menstrual hygiene products.
The company is at a very early start-up stage, and I’m looking for a co-founding partner to build the company’s strategy & vision, product and delivery.
Ideal skills, experience & attitude for co-founding partner:
- Preferably a Female candidate
- Interest in the role of women / Gender equality/ Social entrepreneurship.
- Expertise and professional track record in at least one and preferably two of the following areas: Design/Tech/Finance/Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: ‘smart’ thinking, drive, inspiration, good communicator, can-do approach
- Professional network / market understanding relevant to this enterprise
- Business management or previous start-up experience (ideal but not essential)
- Fluent in Kannada and may be one other local language.
Salary and Stake offers are based on the amount of value addition they bring to the company.
Please do get in touch for a chat if you have a potential interest: email@example.com